Qualserv Limited, T/A Wainui Marine.
“Wainui” means “Big Water” or “Big Bay” in Maori.
Based in Point Chevalier, Auckland which is centrally located for access to all Auckland marinas.
The services including all report writing are provided by Paul Stock with additional customer service and support provided by Marion Verbeek.
Experienced in most vessel types having either designed, built, owned, skippered, brokered, operated, documented, crewed (or combinations of the above) the following:
racing dinghies, rowing and sailing dinghies, racing keel boats, offshore keelboats, cruising keelboats, launches, traditional boats, planning power boats, displacement power boats, sailing cats, power cats, commercial fishing boats, commercial tourist boats, Americas Cup boats (1995 build), trailer sailers – we love boats of all kinds.
- Fibreglass production – typically polyester/vinylester
- Composites with high modulus materials
- Glued timber and traditional timber
Surveyor (Maritime New Zealand Certified) for:
- In-construction and initial commercial vessel surveys. Vessels up to 15m operating in up to Restricted Coastal Limits – certified for wood and fibre reinforced composite.
- Periodic commercial vessel surveys. Vessels up to 24m operating in up to Coastal Limits – certified for wood and fibre reinforced composite
Masters Degree in Project Management, UTS, Sydney
Boatbuilder, Time served, Trade Certificate, Advanced Trade Certificate
Commercial Launchmaster (Ringfenced)
Certificate in Adult Teaching